Recommended for educators of grades 9-12
• An interactive field experience over a $150 value!
• CMNH will provide all food and transportation to and from Kelleys Island
• Spend Tuesday at CMNH for field trip preparation through interactive classroom activities, Museum tours, connections to learning standards, and cross-curricular links
• Arrive at Kelleys Island on Wednesday and explore various habitats and ecosystems with David Kriska, CMNH Biodiversity Coordinator
• Stay overnight at the Island and investigate more on Thursday morning
• Receive 1 graduate credit hour through Ashland University for an additional $175