May 6, 2017 @ 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
$5 ERC members and non-members
Early Childhood Educators – grades pre-K – 2
- Outdoor field experience!
- Have fun exploring one of the Museum’s natural areas with our naturalists!
- Receive a copy of the Museum’s new edition of “Nature in the City” activity guide
- Walk away with ideas on how to incorporate outdoor activities into your curriculum
- Includes a FREE 1 – year ERC individual membership
- Step Up to Quality certified
- Interested in a correlating classroom experience? Sign up for “Nature in the City” Inside Your Classroom workshop – Wednesday, April 26th: 4:30 pm – 7:30 pm